Saturday, November 10, 2007

My baby is 10 months already!!

10 months ago today we were awaiting the birth of our child. After about 32 hours of labor we decided to do a c-section. So Pete had to get all dressed up. Cute huh! I would post a pic of me before surgery but it isnt pretty. I had already been on drugs for 7 hours. They sure are a good thing though. Then he was born at 4:15 pm weighing 8 lbs 3oz 19 1/2 inches long and a huge cone head.
First time I got to hold my baby. I was a little nervous because I had the shakes so bad that I thought I was going to drop him. That wouldn't have been good.
Now here he is today. Happy, healthy and full of energy. Oh and cute too. It is a good thing his dad won the battle on the whole name thing, because he is definilty a junior.

We are so blessed to have him in our lives. He has been a great joy to have around and brings lots of laughs to our household. God truely has blessed us with a wonderful child. It is amazing what kids do to you. God sure knew what he was doing.

No comments: