Monday, January 7, 2008

No, I didnt forget how to blog

Sorry about not posting recently. I have been back and forth from NC and have not had time. More like I have been in MI and not really in NC for long. I just have not sat down to blog. But when I do you might want to get something to drink or eat cause it could take a while. I will be back in NC on Sunday. We have a ultrasound on Friday and yes we are probably finding out unless Pete changes his mind but I dont see that happening. Also, our baby, but not really anymore, is turning 1 already on Thursday so we are celebrating that this weekend as well. So will have a lot to update when I finally sit a computer for more than 20 min. Speaking of 20 I am 20 weeks today. It has gone by quick. I am finally feeling the baby every now and then. I tend to forget that I am even pregnant sometimes but I have a feeling that is going to change soon. Like when I cant put socks on standing up or tie my shoes without struggling. That is when slip ons come in handy. I am looking forward to meeting out new baby though. It will be exciting. Other than that I will update you all very soon. Take Care

No comments: