Thursday, January 17, 2008

We are having?

Another BOY!! On January 11 we had our ultrasound and found out that are going to have another son. Everything looked great and he was moving around a lot. I still don't feel him all the time but it is getting more frequent. I thought it was going to be a girl and was all ready to go shopping but now I don't really have to get a whole lot. Which is nice though. When we were about to find out the tech went down in that area and said, "It's a boy" and then moved on to doing other things. So I asked her if she was sure it was a boy. So she went back down there and he had his legs spread wide apart to make it clear. So I have not doubt that she was wrong. We have a great picture to prove it. We are very excited that PJ will have a little buddy to play with and hopefully they will be best buds. We are also excited to know that everything looked great and that I am right on track with my date. If anyone has ideas for names that would be helpful. For some reason they do not come easy for us. So we will have to look at the books for help.
These past three posts have been my life for the past month. I am finally back home as a family and liking being home. We had a great month in MI but it is nice to be back in my own bed on my own schedule. Soon I will be back in MI for another week for my doc's appt. and a baby shower for a friend. So maybe I will see some of you soon. In the meantime, take care and try and stay warm.

5 comments:

David Muller said...

I like David Dennis for a name

Dad

The Schreurs said...

we will keep that one on the list

The Schreurs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bemily said...

Hey Annie! Congrats!! Two boys huh? That will be so much fun! Glad to hear that things are going well and that you're feeling well!

Cari said...

Congratulations!