Friday, February 22, 2008

Crazy



So I went scrapbooking tonight at a store called Scrap Shack. It is the only scrapbook store around in this area. I went with some ladies that I met a few weeks ago when I went scrapbooking at someones house. I know a lot of scrapbooking but I have alot to get caught up on before baby #2 comes. So we were sitting there talking and there was only one lady working at the store when someone made a comment about Dale Jr's sister. I was like what are you talking about. Turns out that the lady working, who I guess doesnt work a whole lot there, but is co-owner is Juniors sister Kelley. Crazy Huh! She was very nice and would come back and talk with us. I just thought it was kinda cool that I met someone famous, sister. That is her in the picture with Hendrick and Junior.

No comments: