Saturday, May 17, 2008

Monkey Joes

We took PJ to a place called Monkey Joes to get him out of the house. We have been home a lot this week so I thought it would be a great way to burn off some energy. It is just like a bounce party where they have all inflatable slides and things to bounce on. He was little for some of the stuff but he loved the slide.

After a few times with daddy we sent him on his own.




I had gotton a watermelon slushy ( I have actually been wanting one for a while, but none of the ice cream places by us don't have them, so I was excited to get one) I think I got maybe 1/4 of it before he got a hold of it. The sacrifices we make for our kids.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

The slide video is hilarious!

You must miss Houseman's...I JUST had a watermelon slush last night :)

Anonymous said...

how are you? i've been thinking a lot about you and praying for you and your soon-to-be new baby boy! let me know when he comes!
:) suzanne

Bemily said...

I want to play!!