Tuesday, July 15, 2008

This is what ....

Joe did all night long last night. ( Except in his crib) He has been doing a good 6 hours for the past week and a half at least but last night he went to sleep at 10:30 and didnt wake up til 6:40 in the morning. I would say that I slept the whole time but I didnt. First off we had a few phone calls in the middle of the night. Pete has guys working at a Food Lion and they have to work at night. Well someone was looking for them so they called a couple times, and then I woke up wondering if Joe was alright of course. Went to check on him and he was sound asleep. Not bad for a 6 1/2 week old. God knew what he was doing for sure when he formed my kids. He know that their parents like to sleep. PJ slept good too at that age but I think Joe has him beat.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

My word! You are VERY lucky to have such amazing sleepers. Enjoy your ZZZZs!