Sunday, September 7, 2008

Labor Day

On Labor Day we went up to Salisbury (a town about 45 min away) to pick up a power wheels lil' quad for PJ. I found it on craigslist. We went camping with our friends to Gun Lake (pictures of that are coming. I forgot the CD in MI so my mom is mailing it to me) and one of our friends had one. It was the toy of the week. So I got PJ one. Then after that we went to a park up in that area. It has a pond, carousel ride, train ride, play ground, petting zoo, and a few other exhibits as well. It is quit the park, so we spent a couple hours there sweating out rears off.

PJ was a big fan of the donkey. It was the only animal tall enough to pet over the railing.I had to take this picture, cause Dr. Peacock was my OB that delivered Joe.We tired old man PJ out. When we got home he got to ride his new quad.

Senior picture by the car.

This is a cool ride.

No comments: