Saturday, June 6, 2009

Crazy Joe!

Joe and I are down in NC for a few days for his 1 year appointment.  I left PJ back in MI with his grandparents.  It was so weird coming back here with JUST Joe.  It was really sad actually, it felt very empty.  I have never really been home alone since we have been married, almost 7 years ago.  So to be alone and 700 something miles away from family was really weird.  Pete is still in North Dakota so he is even further away.  Anyway, so we made the trip in 12 1/2 hours of driving plus we stopped over night.  Not bad for just Joe and I.  Joe is really lovin all the attention since no one here to take it away from him.  He was just full of it tonight and was laughing at anything I did.  It was so fun to spend some quality one on one time with him.  He is such a happy kid.  Here are a few pictures from tonight.   





                                                                     Bottoms Up!

No comments: