Monday, January 25, 2010

Potty Training Again

I think that this is my 3rd attempt at potty training PJ. The first one he would put the underwear on but then cried and screamed every time I tried to put him on the potty. The second attempt he screamed when I took the underwear out. So today I wasn't really planning on trying but thought, hey we are home today so why not. I had to force him to put the underwear on today but we got them on. He fought for a while to take them off but I distracted him and then we was ok with it. He did pretty good though and I was impressed. He never told me before he had to pee but either during or after. So then we would go sit on the potty, for a very long time, and he would go a little more. So we definitely made progress. Hopefully tomorrow he will get the hang of it more. I found out that potty training is a good way to catch up on laundry though. So lets home for a good day tomorrow.

No comments: