Thursday, February 25, 2010

Finally...

the boys played outside. I have been trying to get PJ to go play in the snow but he wanted nothing to do with it. I tried to put his snow pants on one time when ALL the kids were outside except for him. He still did not care or want to. So finally, I was cleaning the kitchen the other day (rare occasion, but the sun was out so it motivated me) and had thrown my rugs outside to do the floors. I had the door open a little bit and PJ decided he wanted to go outside. So we put his coat and shoes on and he went outside. Well then Joe wanted to go outside so we put his coat and shoes on too. Then PJ decided that he wanted to stay out there a little longer, so we added the hat and gloves. Joe just got a hat since I do not know where his gloves are. I had to stop cleaning ( I was disappointed, let me tell you) cause I do not trust them outside by themselves. So I went out with just shoes on thinking they will want to come in any minute. Well surprisingly that did not happen, so I added a coat. After shoveling most of the snow back onto the sidewalk they decided to get a little daring and go walk in the snow. PJ just had shoes on it was getting his pants wet. So we had to switch to boots (second time that he has put them on all winter). Since PJ has boots, Joe needs boots. So I found him a pair of shoes that look like boots. I also added my gloves to Joe too since his hands were freezing. The boys had such a great time, we tried to build a snowman but the snow wasn't good for one. So we just through snowballs and pushed the lawnmower through the snow. I think we were out there for at least a hour. It was so nice to get fresh cold air.





No comments: