Thursday, January 1, 2009

Attempt for a Christmas Card

Normally I send out a Christmas Card every year.  I usually have a good picture and card picked out by the beginning of December, and then just waiting for the mail man to deliver them.  Well, this year it just didn't happen.  I tried to get a good picture of the boys together numerous times and it never happened.  I should have just done separate pictures cause I have cute pictures of them by themselves.  By the time I actually got one that would work it was too late.  So here are some pictures in my attempt to make a card.


We tried using a ball, but that did not work
I like this one, but Joe made that face the whole time.
My little boy who is almost 2 already
If you have never met Joe, this is what he looks like all day long.  A smile for anyone who will look at him.
Once again Joe with his facial expression



 Merry Christmas!!   
Love Pete, Annie, PJ and Joe

This is the best picture I got, so pretend this is the Christmas card you got in the mail from us.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love all those pics! We had the same problem when we tried to get Abigail to sit still and take a decent picture for our Christmas card! We finally got one though...I hope you had a great Christmas and New Years. We've been battling the flu...I think it's finally out of our house now! -Suzanne

Anonymous said...

The last picture turned out really cute! Joe's face in some of those other pics is HILLARIOUS! Don't you wonder where in the world they come up with some of those faces? Sometimes when Natalee starts making a new funny face, I think- do I make that face a lot and not even realize it?