Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I'm 2!!

Well, I am now a mother of a two year old.  Where has time gone.  It has been the most exciting and rewarding two years.  PJ has brought so much joy and laughter to our family.  He is definitely a junior that is for sure.  He is such a happy, laid back child with lots of character.  I am amazed everyday at how he changes and is now learning so much.  It is so fun to watch.  PJ -- we love you and are so happy that God put you in our lives.  
Here are a few pictures from his party.  Sorry they are not in order but I can not figure out how to move them yet.


Jack in a box (literally)

All the kids on his new beanbag (that I made by the way)


He always gets celebrate with Aunt Erin, and Bup





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Post some pictures of the beanbag that you made. It looks cute.
Did you have a pattern for it? I'm always up for making fun things.
Emily