Monday, February 1, 2010

If not one maybe the other then

I have been trying to potty train PJ and it is just not working. I feel like it is harder for me than it is for him. I am finding that I don't have a lot of patients for it and after not making any progress I am just ready to throw a diaper back on and call it good. I try and make it fun and exciting, but after the 5th or 6th time of him just peeing in his pants I kinda loose that excitment and get frusterated. I try to keep my cool and Joe helps with that too. He thinks that every time PJ sits on the potty he has to too. So I put him up there and he sits there for a loooong time. He hasn't peed on it yet but I wouldn't be surprised if he is potty trained before PJ. Only time will tell.

I even put underwear on Joe, over his diaper, cause he thought he needed that too
Joe really likes sitting on the potty

1 comment:

Brenda said...

The only advice I can give is "let it go" until you think he's ready, or shows signs. I bet your mom would say the same thing. My mom had to tell me to relax and not get so worked up about all these "important" milestones...it'll all happen in just time.