Saturday, February 13, 2010

How do you Sleep?

For some reason my boys have been really tired this week. PJ does not take naps any more. He kinda stopped when he turned 2, so it is very rare to find him sleeping in the middle of the afternoon. They both have been sick so I am guessing that is part of it. PJ took 2 naps this week so it was really weird. The only problem with him napping is he stays up late. I mean real late like 11:30. So that is why I don't encourage them when he is tired. Anyways, this is their positions of sleeping.


Joe did not want to take a nap during the day, so he fell asleep on the way home from Pete's parents house. Pete brought him in from the car and then layed him down. This is how he slept for the next 20 minutes. Yes, he was still in his jammies at 5 o'clock at night. It is just nice to stay in them all day sometimes.

PJ feel asleep in the car and I brought him in and he went right to the couch and feel asleep like this. Looks comfortable huh?

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Cute sleeping kids, but I'm mostly curious about your MAC. Have you always been a MAC person or recently made the switch? :)

The Schreurs said...

We got our MAC probably about a year and a half ago maybe. We love it and probably will never go back to PC. I just like the features of it a lot more. It really didnt take that much to get use to. I actually just got out our old desk top and it was really weird and slow. Anyway, we like ours.