Tuesday, February 16, 2010

It actually worked

We got a chain letter about a month ago for stickers. I have never done chain letters as I tend to put them in the "go through later pile" and then never go through it until it is too late. Since this one was only stickers I thought I would try it cause PJ loves stickers. I did my duty and sent stickers to the person on the top line and then sent out 6 other letters and hoping they did the same. Lo and behold we got one set of stickers. I do not think we will be getting anymore so I am glad at least we got one.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we got that from carson. i had gotten one this summer but didn't do it, so i thought i better do it this time. elias has gotten 4 or 5 packs. (most of them are cheap ones that don't even come off the page). he enjoyed opening them. :)
---emily